|EPRUI-X20||99.99+%||20nm||Milky||Spherical||7㎡/g||No hard agglomeration, easy to disperse in various solutions|
- Nano tin dioxide can be used to produce opaque glass, ceramic glaze and glass polishing agents.
- Nano SnO2 can also be used to make tin salts, catalyst, dye mordant and prepare coatings . It is also used as polishing agent in the industry of producing glass and enamel.
- SnO2 nanopowder is good material for enamel pigments and polishing agent for marble and glass.
- Nano SnO2 can be used to produce special glasses: opaque glass, anti-freeze glass, and high strength glass.
- SnO2 nanopowder is raw material for new type of silver-SnO2 electrical contact, which is environment friendly and can take place of poisonous Ag-Cr2O3.
- It is used as tin dioxide electrodes to melt glass.
- It can be used as brake block
- Nano SnO2 is used as catalyst or gas detection in advanced surface-active materials.(e.x gas-electricity converter for sensitive materials)
- Anti-reflection coatings in solar cells
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air.
In addition, Tin dioxide Nanoparticles should be avoided under stress.