Nano MgO is odorless and non-toxic white powder and has wide applications in producing electronics, catalyst, ceramics, oil, paint and other fields. With the growing demand of high-performance flame-retardant fiber in the textile sector, the synthesis of new high-performance flame retardant provides ideal material for the development of functional fabrics.
Nano magnesium oxide is often used together with sawdust, wood shavings to make fire resistant fiberboard and other refractory materials as well as metal ceramic with advantage of light weight, sound insulation and thermal insulation. Compared with traditional organic phosphorus or halogen flame retardants, magnesium oxide nanoparticle is non-toxic, tasteless and only need a small amount, so it is ideal for the development of flame-retardant fiber additives.
In addition, nano magnesium oxide added in fuel can keep clean and inhibit corrosion. Nano MgO sees good future in producing coating.
- Fire retardant used for chemical fiber and plastics trades;
- High-temperature dehydrating agent used for the production of silicon steel sheet, high-grade ceramic material, electronic industry material, adhesive and additive in the chemical raw material.
- High-frequency magnetic-rod antenna, magnetic device filler, insulating material filler and various carriers used in radio industry.
- Refractory fiber and refractory material, magnetite-chrome brick, filler for refractory coating, refractory and insulating instrument, electricity, cable, optical material, material for steel-smelting furnace and other high- temperature furnaces, heating material and ceramic base plate.
- Electric insulating material for making crucible, smelter, insulated conduit (tubular component), electrode bar, electrode sheet.
- Fuel additive, cleaner, antistatic agent and corrosion inhibitor.