|Item||Product Name||SnO2:Sb2O3||APS||Purity||Color||SSA||Bulk Density||Heat Resistance||Powder Resistivity (Ω.cm)|
|EPRUI-G06||Antimony Tin Oxide Nanoparticles||90:10:00||50nm||99.90%||Blue||45-75m2/g||1.01g/cm3||1100℃||106-108|
- Antimony Tin Oxide Nanopowder ATO has excellent quality of electricity and optics. Due to its good conductivity, ATO Nanopowder can be widely used in the industry of coating, chemical fiber and polymeric membrane as anti-static material.
- Antimony Tin Oxide Nanopowder has more advantaged properties in dispersion, weather-ability, thermoplastic, wear resistance, and security than some other conductive materials such as graphite, surfactant, and metallic powder etc.
- The nano ATO can also be used in the field of optoelectronic display devices, transparent electrode, solar battery, liquid crystal display, catalysis and other industries with its advantages. Chemical resistance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, lightfastness, organic solvents resistance, antioxidant and inflaming retarding.
- ATO can be used in LCD, LED and ECD. 2. ATO for Transparent electrode and solar battery.
- ATO can shield heat when it is used in hot mirror, building or glass curtain wall.
- ATO can be used in the glass of car, train and plane to protection against fog and frost.
- Due to the decline of the microwave, ATO can be used in computer room and radar shielding and protecting area where needs to shield electromagnetic wave.