EPRUI Nanoparticles&Microspheres Co.Ltd. cooperate closely with the leading microspheres research institution who is now able to manufacture ultra-pure monodisperse TiO2 microspheres with precisely controlled uniform particle size and narrow size distribution.
|Apperance||Porosity||W/V||Sodium Azide Concentration||surfactant||Density|
|White dispersion in water or organic solvents||Nonporous||1%;2%||50ppm||<0.1% (W/V) or None||3.9g/cm³|
Customization is accepted if need special particle size or carrying with chemical groups!
TiO2 nanosphere has hydrophilic surface. When PH≤4.5, it is positive and shows negative when PH≥5; TiO2 microparticles are stable in organic solvents and are insoluble in weak acid and bases. It is widely used in the fields:
- Used as model systems in medicine, biochemistry, colloid chemistry, and aerosol research;
- Unique refractive index and density;
- Easy to handle
- Optical tweezers manipulation;
- High mechanical stability;
- Extremely selective for phosphorylated peptide extraction and/or enrichment from proteolytic digests;
- Packing of HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography),UPLC (ultrapressure liquid chromatography) and Capillary columns.
- More selective than IMAC for most applications, Broad PH range;
- Separation of alkaline compounds;
- Separation of pharmaceutical compounds, pesticides and herbicides;
- Separation of diastereoisomers, positional isomers and substitutional isomers.