Nano nickel powder was black with no other colors or agglomeration.
The test of chemical composition of nano nickel powder is according to GB / T 5123, GB / T 8638, GB / T-8 647 9 and GB / T-8 647 10 provisions while the test of the physical properties of nano nickel powder is according to GB / T-13 221, GB / T 13 390 and GB / T 506.
|Item||Purity||APS||SSA||Color||Morphology||True Density||Melting Point|
|Nickel Nanoparticles||99.50%||30nm,100nm||30-92m2/g||Black||Cubic||8.89 g/cm3||1455℃|
- Combustion catalyst for solid or liquid propellent
- Ceramic additives
- Capacitor materials
- Conductive pastes
- Electrode terminations
- Electromagnetic-wave shielding
- Additives in lubricants
- Metal base electrode
- Conductive coatings
- Purification of Uranium
- Sintering additives
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, Nickel Nanopowder should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, Nickel Nanoparticles should be avoided under stress.
- Nickel nanoparticle is flammable. It should be gentely placed and avoided violent vibration and friction
- Nickel Nanoparticle should be prevented from moisture, heat, impact and sunlight
- The user must be a professional (This person must know how to use Nickel Ni Nanoparticle.)