Iron nanoparticle has large specific surface area with a strong tunneling effect and small size of the border effect, and it also has the general properties of ordinary iron. Therefore, iron nanoparticle is widely used in radar absorbers, magnetic recording devices, heat resistant alloys, powder metallurgy, injection molding, a variety of additives, binder carbide, electronics, metal ceramic, chemical catalysts, high grade paint and other areas. Iron nano particle has uniform particle size, narrow particle size distribution, high purity and low contents of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, sulfur, phosphorus and other harmful elements. It also has good fluidity, good antioxidant capacity and low sintering temperature.
Due to large surface area and small particle size ( < 100 nm ) , it will result in agglomeration and oxidation or even combustion and explosion during the preparation process of iron nanoparticles.
|Iron Nanoparticles||99.90%||30-100nm||6.5-13m2/g||Black||Spherical||0.35-0.48 g/cm3|
- Absorbing materials: metal nanopowder has special function of electromagnetic wave absorption. Iron, cobalt, zinc oxide powder and carbon-coated metal powder can be used in military as an invisible material with good performance of millimeter wave. Can be used as infrared stealth materials and structures invisible materials as well as mobile phone radiation shielding materials
- Magnetic Media: The high saturation magnetization and permeability rate of nano iron make it good magnetic media which can be used as bonding structure of fine head
- Magnetic recording materials with high performance: With the advantage of straightening coercivity, saturation magnetization, high specific saturation magnetization and good oxidation resistance, etc., iron nanoparticle can greatly improve the performance of the tape and large-capacity hard & soft disk
- The magnetic fluid: magnetic fluid made of iron, cobalt, nickel and its alloy powder has excellent performance and can be widely used in seal damping, medical equipment, sound control, light display
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the Fe Nanopowder should be avoided under stress.
- Metal nanopowder should be gently placed and avoided violent vibration and friction.
- Metal nanopowder should be prevented from moisture, heat, impact and sunlight.
- The user must be a professional (This person must know how to use this product.)