|Aluminum nanoparticles||99.99%||50nm||20 m2/g||Dark Grey||Spherical||2.7 g/cm3|
- Catalyst support
- Heat-transfer fluids (suspensions)
- Sources for IC board or package
- Transparent conductive coatings
- Transparent optical coatings
- Wear-resistant additives
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, Al nanoparticle should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.
- Al nanoparticle is flammable. It should be gently placed and avoided violent vibration and friction.
- Aluminum(Al) Nanoparticle should be prevented from moisture, heat, impact and sunlight.
- The user must be a professional (This person must know how to use Aluminum(Al) Nanoparticle.