Cobalt nanoparticle is a kind of spherical metal nanoparticles produced through laser evaporation. Cobalt is not an abundant element but is widely diffused in rocks, sea and mineral waters, coal, meteorites, the sun and stellar atmospheres, soils, plants and animals.
- Electromagnetic-wave absorption
- Electromagnetic-wave radiation shielding for cellar phones
- High density magnetic storage
- Magnetic inks
- Magnetic toner in xerograph
- Contrast agents in magnetic resonance imaging
- Cobalt nanopowder has flammable hazards, so it should be gently placed and to avoid violent vibration and friction.
- Metal nano powder should be prevented from moisture, heat, impact and sunlight.
- The user must be a professional (This person must know how to use this product.)