- Silicon nitride nanoparticle possesses high purity, narrow range particle size distribution, and larger specific surface area;
- The hardness of this product is about 9 to 9.5, Knoop hardness is about 2200, micro hardness is 32630Mpa, melting point is 1900 °C (under pressure) and thermal conductivity rate is 16.7W / (m · K).
- High surface activity, low bulk density, UV reflectivity is more than 95% and absorption rate of infrared band is above 97%
- It does not dissolve in water, soluble in hydrofluoric acid;
- Nano silicon nitride modulus: 28420 ~ 46060Mpa; bending strength: 147MPa; compressive strength: 490MPa (reaction sintering). It is an important structural ceramic materials and a super-hard material.
- The product itself possesses lubrication which can be used in lubricants, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-oxidation in high temperature. And it can withstand the hot and cold shock. If it is heated to above 1000 °C in the air, and then rapidly cooled and followed by rapidly heated again, it will not fracture.
- Si3N4 nanoparticles can greatly improve the comprehensive performance of the composite material if added because of the minor dispersed phase formed in the composite material.
- The properties of high hardness, and low coefficient of sliding friction make nano Si3N4 good material for ceramic composite plating on metal surface. And its features of wear-resistance and solvent resistance can be applied into coating.
- In addition, the ceramic-forming temperature of silicon nitride ceramic devices is low. Silicon nitride ceramic devices have good dimensional stability and high mechanical strength.
|Item||Purity||APS||SSA||Color||Crystal Formation||Morphology||Bulk Density|
|Si3N4 Nanoparticles||>99.9%||20nm||93m2/g||White||amorphous||spherical||0.09g /cm3|
|Si3N4 Nanoparticles||>99.9%||800nm||65m2/g||Grey White||Alpha||face-centered cubic||0.23g /cm3|
|Si3N4 Nanoparticles||>99.9%||800nm||49m2/g||Grey Light Green||Alpha||face-centered cubic||0.69g /cm3|
It is mainly used for:
- manufacturing structure device: such as metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, aviation, aerospace and energy industries to use the ball and roller bearing, sliding bearing, sleeve, valve, and a wear-resistant, high temperature, corrosion-resistant structural components required
- Surface treatment of metal and other materials: such as molds, cutting tools, turbine blades, turbine rotor and the cylinder wall coatings
- Composite materials: such as metals, ceramics and graphite composites, rubber, plastics, coatings, adhesives and other polymer-based composites
- The colorless, transparent self-lubricating wear-resistant nano-particle films for mobile phones, cars and other advanced surface protection
- Ball bearings
- Ball valves and parts
- Corrosion resistant turbine
- Cutting tools Grinding wheels
- Insulating parts
- Spray nozzles (for rockets)
- Spray pipe (for missiles)
- Strengthening materials (for Al etc)
- Wear parts
- Special textile to absorb infrared ways
Damp reunion will affect its dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress.